Dad-in-Paws Limited Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement was published in May 2018.
At Dad-in-Paws Limited we are committed to protect and respect your privacy in compliance with EU- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
This Privacy Statement applies to customer contract to fulfil our services activities and marketing.
When do we collect personal data about you?
• When you interact with us in person, through correspondence via social media, by phone, or through our website.
• When you sign up to use our services.
Why do we collect and use personal data?
We collect and use personal data to perform our service to you. We also collect data about suppliers, and any persons seeking a job or working in our company.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
• Send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our products and services, events, activities. This communication is subscription based and requires your consent.
• Send you information about the products and services that you have purchased from us.
• ‘Get In Touch’ or ‘Joining the Team’ using the link on our website.
• Follow up on incoming requests (customer operations, emails, social media or phone calls).
• Perform contractual obligations such as service booking confirmation, invoice, reminders.
• Contact you to conduct feedback on your opinion on our services given.
• Processing a job application.
Our legal basis for collecting personal data
Collecting personal data based on contracts
We use personal information for fulfilling our obligations related to agreements with our customers and suppliers.
What type of personal data is collected?
We collect customers’ name and contact details. We may also collect feedback, comments and questions received from you in service-related communication, such as meeting and greets, telephone calls, documents, and emails.
You may upload photos or videos, add posts or comments, etc. on our social media pages, this information can be seen and read by all members of the public and Dad-in-Paws Operatives.
If you apply for a job at Dad-in-Paws, we collect the data you provide during the application process. If you are successful, we collect sub-contractor and employees’ name and contact details and details required to make contractual payments.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store personal data for as long as we find it or resolve possible problems, to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws, to attend to any legal claims/complaints, and for safeguarding purposes.
This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner. We may process data for internal statistical purposes and analysis.
Your rights to your personal data
You have the following rights, to your personal data:
• The right to request a copy of your personal data that we hold about you.
• The right to request that we correct your personal data if out of date.
• The right to request that your personal data is deleted.
• The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. For example, your consent to receive e-marketing communications:
o If you want to withdraw your consent to electronic marketing, please use of the unsubscribe link to manage your subscriptions included in our communication.
Please note that you will still receive administrative communications from us, such as service request confirmations and daily updates of any services booked.
• The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
• The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
Any query about your Privacy Rights should be made through our “Get in Touch” link on our website.
This information is used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the site, and to gather such personal data as browser type and operating system, referring page, path through site, domain of ISP, etc. for the purposes of understanding how visitors use a website. Cookies and similar technologies help us tailor our website to your personal needs, as well as to detect and prevent security threats and abuse. If used alone, cookies and web beacons do not personally identify you.
Do we share your data with anyone?
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your information with any third parties without your consent, except from what is described below:
Third-party Service Providers working on our behalf:
We may pass your information on to our distributors, agents, sub-contractors and other associated organizations with the purpose of them providing services to you on our behalf.
If required by law:
We will disclose your personal information if required by law or if we, as a company, reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our company’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process. However, we will do what we can to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Dad-in-Paws Limited reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time. The latest version will always be found on our websites. We encourage you to check this Privacy Statement occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Your right to complain with a supervisory authority
If you are unhappy with the way in which your personal data has been processed, you may, in the first instance, contact Ashley Samuels using the “Get in Touch” form on our website.
If you are still dissatisfied, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO): ico.org.uk
When contacting us to ascertain the information we hold about you, it would be helpful to you could provide us with full details of your full name, company and email address.
DAD IN PAWS LIMITED
REGISTERED NO. 09954382 ENGLAND AND WALES